Fairy Dahlia Card

How can you not love Make it Crafty's range of stamps. And we have just expanded our range of these gorgeous stamps! Just in time for Christmas we have the Aussie Santa, Cheeky Santa and Cheery Santa stamps as well as the Aussie Christmas Tree and Snow Elf stamps.



And some very good news (as I know there are a few people waiting for these dies) is that we will have a new supply of the Marianne Craftables Dies arriving next week. So if you have been waiting for the circle or oval craftables come in a get yours while they are still here.



While we are talking about some of my favourite things, I had the opportunity of a little play recently. Make it Crafty Stamps, Copic Markers, Marianne Dies and Memory Box Dies - these are a few of my favourite things! So what better than to be able to combine them on a card!


I coloured the Make it Crafty "Fairy Dahlia" stamp with Copic Markers - YR31, Y15, Y28 for hair; RV000, RV10, RV21 for her dress and flower; E000, E00, E11 and R20 for her skin. I also used C0 for grey highlight around the image and gold gel pen for her anklet and bracelet. Her wings are B0 and white gel pen to add veins. The I fussy cut and mounted the image of a piece of Pink Gelato Kaiser Craft Paper from their paper pad. I mounted that to a burgundy card and then onto a white A6 card.


 As she is Fairy Dahlia I decided to adorn the card with a hand made paper dahlia in white. I made this using the Marianne Craftable Die CR1201 (medium and small flower die) combined with a small Carl Craft petal die.


Then using this beautiful "Delicate Fern" Memory Box Die and the leaves from the Marianne Die "Bird on a Branch", I added some soft little leaves.




I think she turned out just right!