Make it Crafty Stamps & Chipboard Beauties

Last week I was very excited to take charge of our first shipment of Make it Crafty Stamps and Chipboard items (can't really call these ones mere embellishments!).

I've had the opportunity over the weekend and today to have a good play. I started off with Summer Dreams which seemed to be a lower impact stamp for a rank Copic colouring beginner like myself and I have to say, I was quite happy with my end result but I killed my first image during my card making procedures (don't ask) and had to start again.


I was not as happy with this effort as I seemed to have more trouble blending my mauves and browns too. I ended up with both patchy results in some places and sticky shiny excess in others. Still I wasn't going to do her over again again!


After my Elf Queen card I wanted to make this card a sweet and simple one to match the sweetness of the Summer Dreams image. I went for purples and white.


And yes! I actually stopped myself using either any Memory Box or Marianne Dies this time. What a shock hey?!



 
I did have some Perfect Pearlized Kaiser Flowers left over from the Elf Queen card and they were just the ticket to add that little something without going nuts about it!