May Kaiser Release - OMG it's gorgeous!

Well I was convinced to order a sample pack from the up coming Kaisercraft May release collections - Party Animals and Chapter One and boy am I glad I was! These 2 new releases are a couple of the cutest and most beautiful releases that Kaiser have put out in a while.

I'm absolutely in LOVE with the Chapter One range and all the co-ordinating products makes making beautiful cards a breeze. Here are a couple of cards that I put together in record time using Kaiser's Chapter One release - papers, printed chipboard pieces, rub-ons, a die cut piece and journal tags. They all co-ordinate sooooooo magnificently and make for really stunning cards.




The second May release is Party Animals. An absolute must for scrappers and card makers catering for the younger generation. It contains the cutest of animal prints in papers, rub-ons, clear stamps and chipboard pieces. Again I put together 2 quick cards using this range. I've used papers, 2 of the clear stamps and a die cut piece from the paper pad of this range. So easy and such a cute result. In fact I made a second of the card on the right and gave it to my husband with an extra "0" for his 40th Birthday! Very cute!!!



Both of these new ranges are due in store any day now and there is a nice selection of the papers, clear stamps and other items to have a look at.

EDIT! They have arrived! Mmmmmmm NICE!